As a Product Manager at SoftRobot you will play an instrumental role in identifying customer and market needs, specifying tasks and maintaining a roadmap from the perspective of business needs, strategy and overall vision.
Reporting directly to the CEO of SoftRobot, you will be part of the Product Team that manages:
- User Research
- UX/UI Design
- Web Development
- Technical Support
- Agile Development
- Quality Assurance
- Customer Performance
You will also be part of the SoftRobot Management Team that manages business development, market analysis, stakeholder analysis and company culture & vision.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the team, customers and management to set the strategic product vision and roadmap for SoftRobot.
- Prioritize team projects and development based on user value, impact, and company goals - and continually communicate prioritization within your team and the company.
- Define and prioritize User Stories and Tasks.
- Conduct product and user research, and be an advocate for the user within the team and company.
- Continuously facilitate Sprint Planning and Backlog Grooming to help your team identify and implement improvements to the way we work.
- Define and analyze metrics and goals that inform the success of your team’s work.
- Own the responsibility of quality assurance in the release of new features.
- Relevant academic background
- An understanding of web technologies and a holistic perspective of backend technologies.
- Experience working with agile methodologies such as Scrum.
- Proven experience leading and motivating teams in a collaborative environment.
- You know how to collaborate and believe teams are stronger than individuals.
- You know how to get stuff done and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience working with A/B testing, Google Optimize, Firebase