As an Account Manager at SoftRobot, you will be the driving force behind the business expansion focusing on Medium and Enterprise sized prospects and customers. You are focusing on the operative work meanwhile refining the strategy of the sales process together with the colleagues in the Sales & Marketing Teams.
Being part of an extremely innovative company, often creating new types of services and features not previously available on the market, you are dynamic and listening with a geniune interest in new technology and the customers situation. Joining a startup that is entering an expansive phase you can create your own environment and setting in which you know you'll perform and become your best self. Come as you are, share and receive new knowledge and lift a world class team even higher!
Reporting directly to the CEO of SoftRobot, you will be part of building the Sales Team that manages:
- The Sales Pipeline including initial onboarding of new customers
- Deals and Agreements
- Sales and Marketing Events
- Sales and Customer Performance/KPIs
- SoftRobot's CRM
In this role, you will work closely with SoftRobot's CEO, Product Manager, Marketing Manager & Customer Success Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze and drive the sales process by handle incoming prospects through the sales pipeline with the rest of the Sales Team and together with the Management Team set the strategic sales goals for SoftRobot.
- Create, refine and iterate sales material to optimize the sale process.
- Define and analyze sales metrics that inform the success of your work and assist Management with optimizing the business model.
- Build relations and strategic partnerships with your portfolio of clients.
- Data-driven analysis and reporting.
- Proficient in English and Swedish
- Relevant academic background and/or working experience.
- You know how to collaborate and believe teams are stronger than individuals.
- You know how to get stuff done and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience in making data-driven sales decisions using customer and market research and other analytical tools to ensure sales performance.
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Experience from the Google Suite and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with B2B sales.
- Experience from working in a SaaS company and/or technical sales.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience working with CRM systems and Lead Generation tools.