SoftRobot is a software company creating services based on Artificial Intelligence targeted for the Accounting, Auditing and Finance industry.
We are searching for you as our Marketing and Sales Manager.
We think that academic and/or practical knowledge of industrial economy and B2B Marketing & Sales is essential.
Our attitude is not when, but how we can help customers to see their continued expansion and rationalization through AI and Machine learning.
Your opportunities are our academical and practical AI knowledge within a financial sector with ongoing clients.
If you are interested in Sales, Marketing and Business development together with us, please contact Jan Petersson, President of the Board or Jan Lundquist, our CEO for further discussions.
This is a new, very important position for the company. The Board regards it as equal in authority and status to the CEO position.
We look forward to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Find and close sales with new and recurring customers
- Analyze the market and work with the team to set and work towards the strategic goals for sales and marketing
- In communication with customers gain insights about their processes that serve as fuel to the internal R&D at SoftRobot
- Create and iterate internal frameworks and material to optimize our sales process
- Utilize data-driven analysis and reporting
- Continuously facilitate and set the brands for SoftRobot and our product Aiida
- Define and analyze metrics and culture values that defines the success of our company
- Relevant academic or/and practical background
- You are familiar with the StartUp environment
- You know how to collaborate, and believe teams are stronger than individuals
- You like to listen, and are also able to communicate well in English
- Experience from working in a B2B software company (Merit)
- Experience with marketing automation (Merit)