SoftRobot is on the brink of transforming workflows to optimize collaboration between Artificial Intelligence (AI) and people. We are passionate about finding ways to automate administrative and analytical tasks and procedures to free up precious time to enable the full potential of organizations and people.
SoftRobot's flagship product Aiida is a digital assistant specialized on two main areas:
- Automation – ingest, extract and interpret business data to take action; for instance perform accounting tasks.
- Insights – from large varied data sources provide valuable insights such as forecasts and benchmarks as well as alerts.
SoftRobot is based in Uppsala and was founded in 2015. Aiida is now successfully implemented at multiple clients and rapid growth is expected over the next few years.
As a Senior Backend Developer, you will be part of an outstanding team of dynamic, curious and highly skilled software engineers sharing the same passion. You will work collaboratively using the agile methodology to develop and implement new groundbreaking features as well as support the existing ones.
SoftRobot values diversity and aspires to be an inclusive workplace where everyone is appreciated for who they are and is encouraged to bring their whole self to work.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain web-based microservices in Python
- Use cloud technologies including Docker, Kubernetes, and the Google Cloud Platform
- Maintain the deployment chain and production environment
- Participate in improving our team processes and agile methodology
- Share your knowledge with the rest of the team
- Relevant academic background
- Extensive work experience in software development
- You know how to collaborate and believe teams are stronger than individuals
- Experience working with Python and SQL
- Experience working with cloud-based web services using tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- CloudOps experience with Google Cloud Platform and Google Kubernetes Engine
- Experience working in fields within artificial intelligence such as natural language processing and neural networks
Apply no later than January 31. But don’t wait; the process has started, and applicants are being contacted continuously. For questions contact CTO Hans Möller firstname.lastname@example.org or CEO Karin Bristedt email@example.com