SoftRobot is on the brink of transforming workflows to optimize collaboration between Artificial Intelligence (AI) and people. We are passionate about finding ways to automate administrative and analytical tasks and procedures to free up precious time to enable the full potential of organizations and people.
SoftRobot's flagship product Aiida is a digital assistant specialized on two main areas:
- Automation – ingest, extract and interpret business data to take action; for instance perform accounting tasks.
- Insights – from large varied data sources provide valuable insights such as forecasts and benchmarks as well as alerts.
SoftRobot is based in Uppsala and was founded in 2015. Aiida is now successfully implemented at multiple clients and rapid growth is expected over the next few years.
As a Customer Oriented Software Developer, you will be part of an outstanding team of dynamic, curious and highly skilled software engineers sharing the same passion. You will work collaboratively using the agile methodology to develop and implement new groundbreaking features as well as support the existing ones.
SoftRobot values diversity and aspires to be an inclusive workplace where everyone is appreciated for who they are and is encouraged to bring their whole self to work.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain web-based microservices in Python
- Continuously prioritize the development backlog together with your team members, sales and Scrum Master
- Use cloud technologies including Docker, Kubernetes, and the Google Cloud Platform
- Set up, maintain and develop the customer relationships through communication tools, physical meetings and workshops
- Participate in and contribute to the sales process with technical expertise
- Maintain the deployment chain and production environment
- Participate in improving our team processes and agile methodology
- Relevant academic background
- Experience in software development
- You know how to collaborate and believe teams are stronger than individuals
- You know how to get stuff done and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience from working in a SaaS company (B2B) is a merit
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
Apply no later than January 31. But don't wait; the process has started, and applicants are being contacted continuously. For questions contact CTO Hans Möller firstname.lastname@example.org or CEO Karin Bristedt email@example.com.