As a Quality Assurance / Software Tester, you will be part of an outstanding team of dynamic, curious and highly skilled software engineers sharing the same passion. You will work collaboratively with the team and help implement new and test existing groundbreaking features.
SoftRobot values diversity and aspires to be an inclusive workplace where everyone is appreciated for who they are and is encouraged to bring their whole self to work.
What you will do:
- Test web-based microservices in Python
- Write and maintain test scripts in appropriate frameworks e.g. Selenium and Cypress
- Use cloud technologies including Docker, Kubernetes, and the Google Cloud Platform
- Test before deployment aswell as the production environment
- Participate in improving our team processes and agile methodology
- Share your knowledge with the rest of the team
- Relevant background
- Experience in software development
- You know how to collaborate and believe teams are stronger than individuals
- Experience working with Python
- Experience working with cloud-based web services
- Experience working with software testing and Quality Assurance
OBSERVE: this is a part-time role 20-40% of a full time position.
Apply ASAP, no later than 8:th of March. For questions contact CTO Hans Möller firstname.lastname@example.org.
SoftRobot is on the brink of transforming workflows to optimize collaboration between Artificial Intelligence (AI) and people. We are passionate about finding ways to automate administrative and analytical tasks and procedures to free up precious time to enable the full potential of organizations and people.
SoftRobot's flagship product Aiida is a digital assistant specialized on two main areas:
- Automation – ingest, extract and interpret business data to take action; for instance perform accounting tasks.
- Insights – from large varied data sources provide valuable insights such as forecasts and benchmarks as well as alerts.
SoftRobot is based in Uppsala and was founded in 2015. Aiida is now successfully implemented at multiple clients and rapid growth is expected over the next few years.